Saturday, December 10, 2005

Sweet Rewards

I was thinking about all the sweet rewards that come from being a Mistress. A true lady that deals with the twists and turns of the delicate and sometimes very confused male mind.

As I look back I see all those that I have come to know, the ones that have made this Diamond shine as I like to say. As a result I am offering my sweet delicious ones a chance to train with me online by coming to my online clases held on the site www.MistressForMe.com

In order to enroll in the class one must first register free at www.MistressForMe.com

Second they must go to the forums page and log in using the same user name and password as created on the main site and then sign up under the sign up post for sub training sign ups!

Cant wait to get my lovely hands on you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home